Friday, September 09, 2005

Decisions

I don't know who's more annoying than the other:

Adam Sandler or the singer known as Jamiroquai.

Fucking watching German M-TV, they keep playing that goddamned video of his (Jamiroquai, not Adam Sandler's), and he's bopping around the place like some goddamned retard souped up on a sugar-high and hasn't had his Ritalin for the day. There's also the video by the Gorillaz where the Chinese girl dances in her room while the bloated cyborg head of Shaun Ryder (Happy Mondays fame) sings shite lyrics. Fucking Hell.

Yes. My life for the past 10 days here has been that of television and work. It sucks not having a car to drive and get around just yet, and because Billeting doesn't have internet connection, this blog suffers directly. I still haven't even had a chance to check my REAL mail-box since the post office is located too far the fuck for me to walk to and back during my lunch break and I'm not about to bother my stupid co-workers to gimme a ride. From what I can tell, they're too busy in their precious Prozac-pampered fucking worlds to lift a goddamned finger out of their own benevolence or generosity. I won't approach people who are too self-absorbed to notice people in need. It's just not the way I operate.

Anycase, another weekend is upon me and I'll probably just fuck off playing PSP and ordering a pepperoni pizza. I'm too cheap to go out drinking this weekend and still have a bottle of Jaeger in my fridge I can polish off. Please people. Send me some love or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

At least you're not getting hate mail, like me. Send me some love too!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words