Friday, September 30, 2005

Getting settled

So I have some of my shit delivered yesterday and some furniture delivered to my new house today. The shit is starting to feel like a home finally! I need to definitely get some of my own furniture since the stuff I have is a temp loan, but by the time people come to visit me next year, I should have enough to function. Today I am going to talk with the German phone company about getting my phone installed which will give me the ability to get internet. Because the village I live in is small, they don't have DSL capability but still have ISDN which sucks. No X-Box on-line or anything like that. I suppose for the deal I am getting on the house, it's not too bad. I am looking forward to getting settled in the weeks and months to come. The Germans on the street I live with seem pretty cool and there are a few MILFs running around the village. While I am reluctant to shit where I eat, I am also reaching the breaking point and need to get laid. Horribly. Not only am I about to go blind, but I'm starting to suffer from the deaded B.S.D. Yes. It's that bad!

5 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

What's B.S.D?

3:36 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

B.S.D. = Back-up Semen Disorder.

Aka

The Blue Balls!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

And no crank, I'm not going to pay 50 Euro for a hooker! Anything over 25 Euro is out of my price range.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Ha......you are such the high roller Machine.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

Hey CG at least I can buy a video game for 25 Euro ($50) and sell it once I'm done.

When in doubt there's always the neighbor's dog and a jar of peanut butter!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words