Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Burned by an old flame

So I go see an old flame I used to fuck from a while ago this past weekend. Good times, I thought I was going to get some ass again, right? WRONG. Turns out she's banging someone else and I figured that would happen to a certain extent, only I didn't think she would stick with the fucker. This guy is fucking pathetic. F-U-C-K-I-N-G P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. He treats her like shit by playing all sorts of head games and then whines when he doesn't get any ass. Goddamned pussy. I met the dude and he didn't impress me at all. What's even worse is that NOBODY likes this dude, so I'm thinking why the fuck is she still with him? She fucked up. That's what it was. She fucked up and she's being a big girl about it. She's riding it out until shit head leaves next year, and has even expressed to me her unhappiness with the current sitch, and how "we" are going to have to wait until things improve if "we" want to pick up where "we" left off. Well this isn't good enough for me. I'm not gonna drive an hour out of my way just for fucking milk and cookies, and no way in hell am I gonna tolerate this asshole dumping his load in her on a recurring basis. The gloves are off. The movers are delivering my shit this week and my supplies are going to be put to good use. It's been well over a year since I've had a serious talk with the Man Downstairs since I was in the barracks in Korea, but now's the time to resume the other relationship I had going as well. Never let it be said that the Man Downstairs doesn't listen. It's just that the majority of what is spoken isn't worth his while. You just need to know how to get his attention, and on that note I'm not one to give away trade secrets. Figure it out yourself if you're that curious. So now is the time for me to put my house in order and get things right. Should be interesting.

4 Comments:

Blogger AFeskimo said...

Hey, if she wasn't worth something to you, then you wouldn't be bugged by this, Machine!

Good news, I may be in Germany for a few drinks if you're still up for it!!

3:31 PM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

You drove an hour to get laid and then failed? Come on, I know you better than that! You need to focus - and for godsakes get laid before you lose all your mojo!

3:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

karma's a bitch and it sounds like this guy is well over due for his fair share of it.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

Nah. She fucked him that very night, only because he was being an insistent prick about it. If it's one thing I've learned, it's the importance of playing your cards right, especially with old fuck buddies you haven't seen in ages. Timing is everything!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words