Friday, September 16, 2005

The Machine has Wheels

Goddamn right, it's about time too.

Djus has more or less "sold" me her piece of shit BMW and I couldn't be happier. I'm going to fix the fucker up and rip off some unsuspecting fucker by charging 3 times the amount I paid for it. I will even go so far as to lie through my teeth if need be in order to make a profit. My Passat gets here next month so as long as the Beemer gets me to and from work, that's all that matters to me. It's not like I'm pulling bitches to begin with.

I saw some dude wipe out on his motorcycle the other day going into work. It was pretty fucking gnarly too, only he didn't become a road pizza or anything. It was still really dark when I was going to work and I saw the dude dump his bike when I heard a loud "thud" on the pavement and all these sparks fly. He jumped right up and dodged the traffic behind him. Chances are he had so much adrenaline pumping he didn't feel anything until 10-20 minutes later. My stint as an EMT taught me that.

I've purchased 2 more knives that look hella fucking sweet. I need to take photos of my knife collection and show you assholes what I'm talking about. I still don't have internet connection where I am staying, and have to rely on either the library or this shitty AT&T terminal to communicate with people. I even tried hooking my laptop up the other night to the IP port in the room and it was dead. When talking to the old fucker at the front desk, he looked at me like I was asking him to perform brain surgery or something. Forget about it then.

So another weekend is upon us. It's supposed to rain like hell too. When all else fails, there's always the PSP to keep me company. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yea!!! you have a car!!! whoopie!!!! (no sarcasm included)

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words