Thursday, October 06, 2005

I am an Asshole

Well. Sort of.

I blame this on the fact I am starting to mellow out with age as well as the fact the Air Force has been shoving doctrine down our throats big time - and since the military is all about conformity, it's either get with the program or get the fuck out.

Dammit.

I need to try harder. I think perhaps some of you bitches out there who have dated me or fucked me on a random would disagree and call me a complete asshole. Thanks but the flattery will get you nowhere!

You scored as Sort of an Asshole. I'm sorry to say it, but you're sort of an Asshole. You're not quite as bad as a total asshole, but you better watch out because you're not far behind them! You don't really care about other peoples problems unless it effects you in some way. You usually try and ignore any kind of flaw in your own personality and blame things that you've done on others.

Sort of an Asshole

100%

Has Asshole moments.

88%

Not an Asshole

88%

Total Asshole

50%

Goody Goody

50%

Are you an asshole?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words