Friday, October 07, 2005

More shit

So the rest of my shit arrived today. The movers were cursing and fussing as they were carrying alot of my shit in. I have tons of old magazines, books, VHS tapes and DVDs that I need to go through and get rid of or sell all together. I also need to start purchasing furniture too. To show them I'm not the complete asshole that my last post proves that I'm not, I had a case of Bitburger beer waiting for them once they were done. If it's one thing I've learned throughout the years, ALWAYS take care of the movers. They can easily break shit "accidentally" or worse, STEAL your shit when nobody is watching. At the very least, having gratuities like beer, pizza or whatever will make them think twice perhaps before doing anything really foul. I am starting to meet more of my German neighbors. I have this old fucker who lives right next to me. His name is Hans and he's one cool FOP. He tells me all the shit that went on back in the 50's and how he worked on base. While his English is broken, we can communicate well enough to get the point across. When I get my house up and running, I will have to invite him and his family over for some beer. He has a wife and a son in his 40's and they're all pretty fucking cool. Now this next area is very grey. Better yet, I should just not even consider it since it will only lead to trouble no matter how you cut it - my landlord's daughter is 18 years old and is fucking H-O-T. I've caught her scoping me out a few times, perhaps wondering what it's like to fuck an American or perhaps some other shit, but no way in Hell am I going to even entertain that muse. The way I see it, the family I rent from have treated me like a new member of their home and not so much a rentor, and to have someone treat me with such kindness is rare. Practically unheard of. So the bottom line is that I don't wanna fuck up a good thing and consider her off-limits. The End. But goddammit if she don't have a rack to boot ~ !

4 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

Make sure she's really 18!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Nice double post, by the way. Shaking?

PS: Minnesotans don't eat the last Dorito. They don't eat the last anything.

2:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahahaha...now remember what we talked about Machine! lol

I agree on the movers. I always have something for them...except when they delivered my stuff this time. TMO was trying to clear up some room so the scheduled me for a drop off before I had a chance to go to the commissary & pick up anything for the adashis. I felt bad about it too, so I just had them drop the stuff off, instead of unpacking it as well...

5:17 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

If only they had a dog.....I could put my jar of extra crunchy JIFF to use.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words