Saturday, October 08, 2005

Today I got a sofa

I got a sofa and a love seat from a co-worker who is leaving soon. It's this faded olive drab looking piece of shit that has all sorts of stains over it and has a cover to go over it. Shit stains, cum stains, beer, food - who knows. But the fucking thing was free and she had her boyfriend haul the shit over in his truck. I offered to spring for pizza but they declined. Eh. Their loss! Unpacking my stuff I didn't realize how many video game magazines and rock magazines I've collected througout the years. Because Germany has strict recycling laws, it's not like I can just dump the fuckers off in the nearest dumpster, so I need to take them to the closest recycling center. Some of the magazines have cool cheat codes and maps so I will sort through and remove the shit I want to keep before tossing the rest of it all together. I swear, I have more magazines than clothes and video games combined. It will free up alot of space once I do go through and knock this shit out. I posted it on Chair-Force as well, but I want to mention it here too. The Suffering: Ties that Bind is the coolest fucking game I've played this year, hands down. It's a sequel to the original game entitled The Suffering which involves a prison inmate who was framed for killing his family and sent to an island prison, only to find out that all Hell literally breaks loose and he has to fight his way out if he wishes to live and clear his name. This time the game takes you through the streets of downtown Baltimore where you're chasing your crime boss. As it turns out, he was the one who had your wife and children murdered only he has escaped and it's up to you to find him now. It's definitely a kick-ass game. I recommend it to anyone with a PS2/X-Box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words