Thursday, April 27, 2006

Fuck Gasanstalt

Ich hasse die Gasanstalt. Heute morgen ich habe die heiss wasser nicht. Ich habe ein duche gewollen aber mit kalt wasser nicht. What the fuck. Die Gasanstalt is a German heating company which supplies heat to the homes in this region of Germany. They've been doing alot of work in the village I live in, or so they claim, that they are working on water lines and have to turn them off. This means that my boiler gets fucked up since there is no water to cycle through and takes a while for it to kick back in. Usually the problem corrects itself and all is well, but there have been a time or two where it hasn't and I've raised some hell with my landlord. Today was another one of those days. My landlord is cool as hell too - him and his family have been the greatest so I never unload the mountain of vile and filth that comes spewing from the volcano I call my mouth whenever I get pissed off. I am respectful and very very courteous to them. They get the Machine they deserve. I told them how I've been getting these notices in my mailbox and how things work out usually but today he actually looked at the boiler with the instruction manual. He fucked around with the buttons and the dials and what not but couldn't find anything wrong whatsoever. "Of course not" I mused - "Gasanstalt fucked up - I'm not getting ANY heat whatsoever!". He still decided to call a repairman to come look at the thing tomorrow while I am at work. He tried today but the Europeans in all their infinite fucking wisdom, have decided that 24 hour service or on-call service asking just too much from them. The shit I tolerate. These fuckers really pissed me off - this morning I had cold fucking water and couldn't take a shower like I wanted. I just brushed my teeth and shaved and got dressed before going to work. All day I was smelling ripe and my nutsack had frumunda cheese growing on it. I was planning on hopping in the shower today after work, only the water is still fucking cold. I could understand this shit if I was in some shit hole country like Africa or Korea where it's still abysmally Third World despite the technological improvements they've experienced. But not some nation that prides itself as being "highly cultured" and the pinnacle of efficiency. So after I finish writing this shit stain of a blog, I will pack my shit, go back to base, and take a shower before going to bed tonight and furiously masturbating and then falling asleep. Fuck Gasanstalt for the shitty fucking service they've provided me despite my paying the utility bills on time. I hope that repairman comes tomorrow and says "Yep, nothing wrong with the boiler - it's the gas line" so I can raise hell with this pathetic excuse of a company. Fucking assholes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

I hate it when frumunda cheese grows on my nutsack.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words