Monday, April 10, 2006

Blow-out on the A6

Tonight as I am coming home from German class, I decide to take a different route than my normal course. Usually I take the A6 to Trier and then swing off to the A8 and then I am homeward bound. This time I decided to take a different exit right by the air base since I didn't feel like dealing with all the bullshit on the Autobahn. It had been raining and I hate getting wedged in between the trucks when I am trying to pass them. So, I take the exit and no sooner do I slow down to take the off-ramp, than the front tire on the car blows out. I have no idea this happened since I didn't feel anything until I got to the stop light. Once I made it there, I turned off the road to change my tire. Now one thing I've learned about European cars is that they have some pretty fucked up carjacks that come with the spare tire. I pulled everything out of the trunk and started to hoist up my car with the jack, or believing that's what I was doing until I realized I had the damn thing on the wrong way. So I tried again. No luck. What the fuck is going through these fuckers' minds when they design this shit at the factory? Around the same time these two hotties come by and ask me if I want help changing the tire. Yes. They're both American and they're both of legal consent. FUCKING. ROCK. Of course me never turning down attention from two gorgeous pieces of ass, naturally invited them to help out. Between the 3 of us we started making small talk, with everything from how long I had been in Germany to what they did on base and all that. Before I know it, this one chick has the tire pretty much off the car and has the new tire back on in no time flat. I just provide the muscle to get the bolts tightened and they even go so far as to put the flat tire in my trunk. Fucking awesome! You couldn't get better service from the dealership if you asked! Glad to see they did all the work, I tried chatting them up for a few drinks. Unfortunately they both turned me down, but given the circumstance I wasn't about to push my luck by being a dick about it. They both piled in their car and drove off. Of course some of you are looking for a cosmic connection in all of this but I've always been fortunate in that sense - whenever I've been stuck in a shitty situation, someone comes from out of nowhere and helps me just like that. I just accept it for what it is and move on. I ended up going around the corner to the gas station to put air into the spare tire - it was fucking low. Some smelly kraut who spoke absolutely NO ENGLISH filled the air in my tires while he was trying to take care of his auto. In my broken German I told him how I needed help and he was more than happy to oblige. Before I know it, I'm good to go and thank the dude by shaking his hand. I make it back home in time for dinner without missing a beat. I just chalk it up to one of those nights where shit happened, but it pleasantly happened. Too bad it wasn't a blowjob on the A6. Now THAT would've made my night.

3 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

I was so waiting on a blowjob story too!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

Eh. I tried but they took off - but I'll keep my eyes peeled for them at the clubs and what not ~!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

Eh.

Lazy is more like it.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words