Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another Shitty New Album

Goddammit. I must have shitty luck or something. So far this is the second CD that I have purchased within 7 calendar days that just plain SUCKS. Kinda like that retarded Rob Zombie CD, the new Rammstein CD RosenRot is way mellow with the exception of one or two songs. What the fuck people? Is 2006 the year of the wuss band? I mean we have 2 fucking HARDCORE artists crank out medicore CRAP. Are they doing this to piss off their label and thereby fulfill their obligations earlier or do they just don't care about what they're cranking out anymore? I have one more CD that I have yet to listen to, that I purchased today. It is a re-release of an earlier album but has been remastered or whatever. So help me I will drown a kitten after smashing its head in with a mallet if this one blows too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words