Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Get off my Goddamned Nerves already

Having relatives visit is fun - for about a week or so at the very most, and then it's time for them to leave. Every time I go home to visit my relatives, usually the novelty of it all wears off about the second week and then I can't tolerate to be around them, and vice versa.

I have relatives visiting me here and the same thing is happening. THEY'RE GETTING ON MY GODDAMNED NERVES ALREADY. I can't even sit still for 5 seconds and take a dump, they're that time consuming!

Luckily for me, I've come up with a solution - it's called a BURLAP BAG. Yes, when dear old MOM is fast asleep or isn't paying attention, I can tie her up in the burlap sack and throw her down the flight of stairs into my basement, and then close the door so I don't have to listen to her bitching and kvetching all the time. I mean really. Jeezus Fucking Christ people. I have to put up with bullshit all day long at work and then go home to more nagging and headache-inducing drama. The shit just ain't worth it.

Speaking of fucking nerves, ZHOMBIE is starting to act like a bitch too, now that STACY is working with me. He's coming over more often at work and even stopped by unexpected last night - completely unannounced. Normally that shit pisses me off to no end however Zhombie's been acting weird lately and I think he's doing it to see just how far he can use me to get down her panties. Come to think of it, he's a candidate for the BURLAP SACK too, and can keep my mother company in the basement!


Eh.


And of course there's always WONDER WOMAN who deserves most of all to be thrown in the BURLAP SACK and thrown down the flight of stairs with everyone else. Goddammit she's been creating more work for me with her stupid, inane bullshit. Her an WET BLANKET both! Fuck! Four people I gotta do this to now! Goddammit! This shit just ain't worth it!

Crowbar over the head or perhaps a blackjack if I wanna show some compassion.


Nah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Who's Wonder Woman?

5:01 AM  
Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

An hour or so around my family is all I can usually handle, I may have to try the burlap sack someday... Good idea.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

"Who's Wonder Woman?"

A waste of leadership if you ask me. She can't manage her way out of a wet paper bag if you ask me....

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words