Thursday, May 11, 2006

This too shall pass

My German final is next week and I figure I need to start doing a review now since the weekend is going to be so fucking chaotic. Here's what it's going to look like for me: Tomorrow drive my ass up to Frankfurt and pick up the new troop. This requires me waking up at 4 in the goddamned morning to make it on time for her flight. From what I've heard she's a beast. Yay. Fresh off the plane and we're already looking at weight issues - I suppose we'll see tomorrow exactly what we're dealing with when I get there. At least I'll have a co-worker finally to share the work load and I'll quit being an Army-of-One. I have a shit-load of Monster Energy drinks for the drive up (they're cheaper than Red Bull and pretty much taste the same to me). Sat-turd-day get the rest of my guest bedroom in order. DORK helped me put together a wardrobe last weekend and I treated him to beer, pizza, and the Silent Hill movie. All that's left is to assemble a few drawers and put together a futon and I'm set for the guest that is arriving. Then I have a co-worker's going away party to attend Sat-turd-day night. And FUCKING HOLLY IS FINALLY OUT OF THE MILITARY. PRAISE FUCKING SATAN. I saw that waste of flesh the other day at the gym and just ignored her. Perhaps I should be a complete dick-hole to her when I see her next, but since all the big kids will be present, need to keep it cool. Sunday, wake my ass up again at the butt-crack of dawn and go back up to Frankfurt and pick up my guest. Yes, the Machine has family coming to visit and I am not all that thrilled about it either. But I am a man of my word and when I extend an invitation it's good until otherwise rescinded and I left it open last year just as I was getting kicked out of the house once and for all. They can come to visit any time but I've got a job to do and won't babysit their asses. They can see Europe with or without me for all I care. Perhaps with all the fucking Madness coming to a head soon I'll be able to take a deep breath and fucking relax. Type A personality all the way, no joke, but all this bullshit will come to pass, I am certain. Once the summer has come and gone I think things will simmer down but in the meantime I can't even sit down and take a dump without it being planned out in advance. And I'm not shitting you either (pun completely intended). My arms are burning and my legs are sore from the workout session today at the gym. DORK is really fucking motivating me to push myself on the weights and it's starting to show. Already I'm developing some serious fucking triceps and my biceps are coming along quite nicely as well. My legs are practically chiseled from all the running and the lower extremity weight lifting I do as well. I am no where cut but I am on the right road to getting there. It just takes time, patience, and dedication. And of course DORK has more hot and cold pussy running on tap than he knows what to do with. Too bad the fucker is faithfully married, otherwise I could encourage the dude to get me the hook-up or something. I hate The Cure with a passion but for once Robert Smith got it right - "Why Can't I Be You" as that whiney song goes. Goddammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words