Monday, May 08, 2006

Silent Hill Wrap-Up



Okay. Enough of the Silent Hill talk already. I'll just wrap things up by saying this is one cool UMD for the Sony PSP titled "The Silent Hill Experience" that I picked up before watching the movie the other day. It has an interview with the film director as well as the Japanese dude who did the score for all the games plus the movie. There is a soundtrack you can listen to as well as the Silent Hill comic books that were inspired by the game series in live-motion, live sound format. There is also some hidden material (bonus videos) you can access if you're clever enough to figure them out.

I hope there is more Silent Hill merchandise available. I need to check out the official website and if they have t-shirts or whatever I'll definitely spend it on this stuff this next paycheck instead of spending it friends and bitches.

Priorities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words