Friday, May 12, 2006

More Random Shit Because I'm Too Lazy to Think of a Title

Heh.

The new chick seems brain dead. Of course when you've been up for 24 hours without sleep you're running on impulse power you behave like a walking corpse too. I figure I'll give her some time to get over the jet-lag before I cast any real stones but time will tell eventually. And she could stand to lose 40 pounds minimum. And she's a goddamned Trekkie.

I am curious why I am suddenly getting all these hits from Christian blogs. Listen all you Christians - I leave you the fuck alone and expect the same in return. You have no business visiting this blog so stay the fuck away. I think the Christians are finally on to me, although none of them have the balls to directly engage me. Perhaps they think that by "praying" they will somehow turn me around. Nope. Not happening. Sorry to disappoint. And who is the asshole from Battle Ground Washington that keeps reading my shit? I think I know who it is too - amuse me by writing me directly at shortbusmafia@yahoo.com, providing you finally got your shit together and got a Yahoo or Hotmail account like I told you to.

Normally I am a slow runner and can barely do a mile and a half in under 12 minutes. Seems like today I was hauling ass during the office run. I don't know if it's sad or disgusting that most the people I work with are severely out of shape. I'll stick with the latter.

My Silent Hill UMD for the PSP is getting better and better it seems. Granted it's the same stuff I've seen a dozen times but I'm really digging it. Perhaps I'll brush off the dust and play the PS2 again, providing things simmer down.

Speaking of dorky video game nerds, GRANDMA'S BOY is out on DVD finally. I picked it up today and will most likely watch it before going to bed. I am dead fucking tired from walking up early and having to pick up the new chick whom I will refer to as STACY if I ever write about her. I need to do homework, clean house, and mow the lawn all before Sunday. Somehow I'll get the shit done.

Why izzit that everyone who is "Pagan" or "Wiccan" dresses like some douchebag? I mean Hot Topic clothing, or dyeing their hair some stupid fucked up color. At least us Satanists try to BLEND IN with our environments (at least the smart ones do anyhow). No wonder nobody takes them seriously.

Finally if I get the chance, Marie Meier is hosting an artshow this week in France and next week in Baden-Wurrtemberg, which is just a stone's throw away from me. I would love to meet her in person. She's hot and does fucking hella cool artwork. And I will be able to speak dirty French instead of dirty German for a change.


Tchuss!

4 Comments:

Blogger Machine said...

This blog is not about golden showers or scat eating....although I'm still trying to perfect a dog-shit water baloon!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fair enough. Let me know hot it develops. Clear way for the 22 inch pythons.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

Dude. Is that a JEW-FRO you're sporting? You know, like Kyle's from South Park??

6:45 PM  
Blogger Machine said...

Oh Jeezus.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words