Monday, May 29, 2006

X-Men 3 movie

Today I go watch the new X-Men movie at the kino with ZHOMBIE and STACY. The movie rocked since they had alot of people getting fucked up and shit the way a good supernatural movie SHOULD be - replace mutants with angels and demons fighting eachother and the lines are easily blurred. While I won't spoil the movie for those of you who haven't seen it yet, I will say that they're definitely going for the whole open-ended sequel (part 4) since they have a little blurb after the credits which sets everything up for the next installment. Zhombie is getting to be a little too antsy around Stacy. I swear that tonight he practically wanted to hump her leg or something after the show. Jeezus Christ dude - chill the fuck out. I haven't been laid in forever and a day but goddammit - I've got control over my 5 senses just as much as the next person does. Anycase I've started a much delayed game on my PS2 - SILENT HILL 3. The original SILENT HILL was all Satanic as fuck, but SILENT HILL 2 was toned down considerably. Why Konami did that I dunno, but they made up for lost time with the third installment. Granted this game has been out since 2003 but I haven't gotten around to playing it until now finally. Consider it a renewal in interest. I'd rather see another film from this series than some stupid movie like DA VINCI CODE. What a stinker. I figure I've got this week to play as much that I want to since school starts next week and my time will be consumed with the next level of German. It's a pain in the ass but worth it in the long run, the way I see it. I have little to no desire to return to the States for the time being since so many damn political groups are fucking everything up in my opinion and will stay put until things improve. If Hillary ends up becoming President I'll look for citizenship over here possibly - I'll have to see how things are going first.

2 Comments:

Blogger Exist-Dissolve said...

Silent Hill 3 sucks.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Exist-Dissolve said...

SH2 was much better.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words