Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Rain

Holy shit the world must be coming to an end or something - IT RAINED TODAY, breaking the unusual heat wave that France and Germany has been experiencing as of late. It feels like the usual shitty weather that Germany normally has.

Speaking of rain clouds, ZHOMBIE has been acting like a whiney crybaby of a bitch lately - always fussing and complaining about work instead of something less annoying when out and about. No shit. It seems that it's the only thing he can focus on and it's starting to become annoying as fuck. I understand that people need to vent from time to time (so why he doesn't have his own blog I dunno) but the fucker needs to know when to quit.

SO, I figure I've come up with a solution to his problems - he needs to SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT. Be a man about the whole fucking thing and either apply for an early discharge from the military or stick it out until his enlistment ends and then go helter-skelter like Charles Manson or some shit.

Perhaps I'm being too difficult on the bastard. I mean he did a year in Korea with me in 2001 which is why I hang out with him - he paid his dues at Kunsan and since the Wolf Pack is kinda like a fraternity of sorts, you stick with your crew in both good and bad times alike. Kinda like a wimpy biker gang or something. Who knows. What I DO KNOW is that he's been coming over lately as of late UNINVITED and I hate it when people do that shit. I could be taking a dump, I could be jerking off. I could be doing homework or getting into an argument with someone - you just don't fucking show up on someone's doorstep unannounced normally. Perhaps it's his way of crying for help.

I've always been strong-willed, almost to the point where it's been a fault. I've done remote assignments alone without making any real friends or forming any solid relationships. When hard times fell upon me I didn't ask for help from anyone and aside from one or two close friends, mention little of my worries or concerns. Perhaps that's what Zhombie sees in me that he lacks the inner strength, and is drawn to those who have it. My need for companionship is becoming fewer and fewer the older I become.

I think I'll buy him one of those stupid Smiley faces with the words "Smile - Jesus Loves You" written on it. It should make him freak out on the spot or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words