Monday, July 24, 2006

Fuck-wits

I swear. GOMEZ is a fuck-wit and a half. I told the fucker last week to clean his desk since his office is in a high vis area and the fucker ignored me. He goes on leave this week, but comes in today to get some shit when I yelled at him for ignoring me and made the fuck-tard clean his desk on the spot. I asked him where some folders were regarding our job and the moron says "Oh yeah I took them home over the weekend so I could work on them". You IDIOT! YOU IMBECILE! It takes the average person NO MORE THAN 5 FUCKING MINUTES OUT OF THEIR TIME to read and do the updates I asked you to do - the reason why I gave the kid the tasking was to familiarize him with the process of it all. And he's supposed to be the SMART ONE out of my pack of HEMORRHOIDS. I remember the teacher from You Can't Do That On Television - the show on Nickelodeon back in the 80's - he always had this quote he would always use, which became a favorite phrase of mine "Where do they find them, and why do they keep sending them to me?" and now I can completely empathize with the fucker. If Gomez and the rest of the HEMORRHOIDS are any indication of what the future of the military is going to be like, we're all in serious trouble. I would like to chalk it up to youth, only the guy is like 26 years old or some shit - a man by most accounts. I'm glad we don't trust this guy with any weapons, sharp objects or heavy machinery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words