Saturday, December 09, 2006

Double Bitch-Slap

Dude. I got double bitch-slapped today. First my fucking hard drive crashes on my laptop, and then the fucking Check Engine light in my car comes on as I'm driving. If I don't post for a while it's because this piece of shit Sony has seen better days and I don't have the fucking cash to get it fixed/buy a new computer because I'll be taking my BROKESWAGON into the shop for repairs. Jeezus Fucking Goddamned Motherfucking Christ, it's always something with that piece of shit car. Ever since I've been here, once a quarter I'm taking it into the shop for repairs. At this rate I'm gonna trade it in for a fucking 10 Speed bicycle. At least if that breaks down I can always carry it over my shoulder until I get to work. So bear with me on this one, folks. Heh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Laptops only have a few components that are reasonably able to be fixed, fortunately the Hard Drive is one of them. You can order that off the internet for 100 bucks, even to the Fatherland. Something else to look into is some more RAM. with more RAM you can spank it to more videos going at a time.

Anything else, you're rather FUCKED, or paying more than it's worth.

2:57 AM  
Blogger Ruckus said...

the visual of you carrying a bike over your shoulder like some demonic lance armstrong is cracking me up...

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words