Monday, December 11, 2006

False Alarm?

So. It looks like my computer didn't do a fucking nose-dive off the Information Super-Highway like I initiallly thought. False alarm perhaps? It seems to be working fine today but I suppose the real test will come through repeated use. If this blog stops abruptly then you will know the reason why. Too bad I can't say the same about my car. I took that high-maintenance piece of shit in today to the local dealership, and once again, they have to keep it overnight. Because I save all my reciepts as a track record of what work has been done on the car, the Germans were able to get a better idea of what it might be. I explained to them in Deutsch all the problems I've been having with it so far, and they will let me know what they find tomorrow at 3pm. So I had Dave take me home in the Spring Chicken tonight and he will gimme a ride to work tomorrow too. What a guy. Zhombie is convinced I need to go to the TOOL concert with him tomorrow night. When I told him it's on a work night and my car takes priority, he damn near threw a hissy-fit tantrum like some goddamned 2 year old child. I've never seen him behave like that before. Fuck me running. Shit. I really don't care for Tool, yet I like A PERFECT CIRCLE - ironic, I know. Eh. Whatever. I'll go along since it means so much to the bald-headed cry-baby but I'm more concerned about picking up some concert trim than I am jamming out to Maynard James Keenan or whatever the fuck his name is. Zhombie's gonna drive us up to Mannheim tomorrow after work with a bunch of us other losers in his car, and then drive back around 11pm or so. I plan on sleeping in the car on the way back. Okay. So you guys know about Tiffanie and what a flake she turned out to be. And I've been working on Amanda aka MANWICH for the past 2 weeks with no dice. Why some really slutty chicks don't wanna fuck me I dunno, but goddammit I'm at my wits end here! Yah offer a starving man a slice of bread and he's gonna take it - at least I am - yet they don't wanna give any up. And this is even with the whole big dick rumor floating around too. Tubby Penguin even gave me shit today about it, telling me that people think SHE started the whole thing. Well shit, her mind is always in the gutter (whereas mine is just in the toilet as previously mentioned) so she shouldn't be surprised. I told her that Manwich doesn't wanna fuck and acts all retarded around me and won't even say 'hi'. Fucking weird. Okay - so this is where you bitches get to help me out for a change. This is where those of you who know me in person (actually this would apply to Ruckus only) can tell me what it is or why it is I'm sprayed with Fuck Repellenant. Fucking lemme have it too. I mean I'm being nice, I'm being a dick, I'm being smooth, I'm even being abrasive - typical guy shit. WTF. So I'm all ears. Lemme know whatchoo think either here or via private e-mail if you don't feel comfortable posting the shit. Chances are I won't be able to read it until Wednesday when I get home from work. So think long and hard about it. Heh.

3 Comments:

Blogger AFeskimo said...

I chatted with Ruckus today....nice lady

11:41 PM  
Blogger Ruckus said...

don't worry about the fuck repellent...i have loser pheromone sprayed on me...

there is nothing wrong with you...chix just usually pick pretty boys who are idiots or assholes...you are a real prize...that is for sure...

too bad you aren't here...at least we could be FWB then:)

4:34 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

I would really enjoy that Ruckus - too bad we didn't get the chance to hook up when I was visiting back in August. I really wanted to too.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words