Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Anger

Now believe it or not, I'm actually a mellow person. While something might piss me off, it is truly rare that I actually have hate for someone or something. I know, quite contradicting considering the fact I wanna run over everybody with a black rusted van, and want to find a woman for rough sex, but stuff like that is more routine maintenance on my part, than it is actual negative energy. Please allow me to clarify the issue.

For me to really hate someone or something, I have to be enraged. I have to be so angry with a situation or someone that all I see is red in my eyes, and will stop at nothing to see this person suffer. I used to feel that all the time when I was in my 20's, but now that I am at the ripe old age of 33, I've learned just to say "Fuck it" and accept life for what it is. I even go so far to laugh now when something so stupid gets under my skin, it's not worth devoting the time and energy to getting incensed. From bullshit rules in the military to minorities screaming that Whitey is the Devil, laughter is a much more effective weapon against my enemies. You can't go to jail for a "laugh crime".

Well, I've mentioned a little bit about Melanie here on my Blog Spot but she serves as a perfect example of how Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Like her idiot friend Andrea, Melanie is essentially a sweet girl that has alot to offer the right guy. She's very pretty, a hard worker, and has moments where she's considerate and thinks of other people. Her and I also connect on a deeper level on alot of what Life has handed to us, which is why we have this fucked-up father/daughter - potential boyfriend/girlfriend thing going between us. Unfortunately she has a perpetual dark cloud over her at all times, with little lightning bolts and continual rain pouring on her head. To say she's a real downer is an understatement. Still, I've gone the mile with her time and again, putting up with her bullshit when the majority of friends would've told her to get a fucking grip and keep it.

Well, Melanie hates men, due to the situations she puts herself in. Many times she gets drunk and throws herself on whatever swinging dick is horny and is paying her some attention. While she wants someone to hold her and romance her, he's thinking about banging her 9 ways from Sunday and shooting his wad all over her face. After she sobers up, she realizes what a dumb twat she's been the entire time and gets upset at the guy for getting a free piece of ass and then going about his business. While I try to explain to her it's all cause and effect, she thinks some how that God is punishing her for all the shit she did when she was a teen-ager. Really immature shit.

Because she has become the dumping ground of so many men's unwanted sperm, this cum-receptacle has gone on a "penis embargo" (her words, not mine) and vows to rid herself of the male race. At least until the weekend when she gets shit-faced yet again and history repeats itself. She carries on all day at work how much she hates men, and how she hates this and that, and even says how much she hates the fact I am never serious around her. One time I even told her "Why should I be? You take me seriously enough, so why should I take myself serious? You're doing a good job for the both of us!" and pissed her off to no end.

Melanie also has the uncanny talent for speaking before thinking. I suppose since she's still young (she's 22 years old), it's common for people in this age group to not worry about the consequences of their actions. She just lets her emotion take control of her and run wild. Usually she goes on a rant about something stupid and I end up laughing at her because what she says does sound stupid! I mean fucking retarded! And that pisses her off even more. I tease her how she's going to become a vegan femin-nazi, shave her head like Sinead O'Connor, wear flanel shirts and Chic Jeans. She's going to become a diesel-dyke lesbian, join N.O.W. and march on Capitol Hill demanding women's rights. As back-woods and religious as she claims to be, she says this will never happen. Right.

I laugh at her because I learned along time ago she rants and bitches about every little thing in her life, just because she can. And she's even told me how much she enjoys doing it too. Perhaps if she weren't so pessimistic and had something positive to contribute every once in a while, I'd go easy on the girl. But as much as she harps about equal rights, I'm going to treat her like "one of the guys" until she learns to shut the fuck up and smile some!

Lately she's been doing better though. She hasn't been giving me as much lip when I tell her to do something. It used to be she wanted to run the show but doesn't realize it's not her ass that will get reamed if something ends up going horribly wrong. I keep telling her this, but the blonde idiot just doesn't get it. She was bitching at me again today about how she wants someone to "trust" the work she does and not get any static when she makes a mistake, and I point it out to her constructively. "Well get promoted" I told her. That pissed her off even more, which in turn made me laugh even more. Cause and effect.

But the biggest thing she bitches at me about is how controlling I am. "You're just like my father! He's 65 years old and he has to have things his way! I never win with him and I never win with you!" Even writing this I am laughing to myself because she villanizes me for her insecurities. Ask everyone else I work with and they think I'm too laid back. And I agree with them completely.

Really, you have to be there to see it. What I am typing here does a serious injustice to the actual events that take place. If I were to sit down and really think about all the little things she bitches about, I'd probably die from laughing so hard. Maybe one day she'll get it right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

in my experiences, blonde = uber dumbass.
i didn't like this gal from the moment you mentioned her & how she is...just not my type of gal to like. but now that you said she's blonde, that kinda sealed the deal on it.
lmfao...i have a tendency to judge before I meet....I should really stop that

7:37 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

No, you're pretty much on the money, Brookie. Melanie can be a royal pain in the ass at times because she doesn't stop to think first before she acts. Chances are one day we'll see her on the back of a milk carton. Poor thing.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words