Saturday, April 30, 2005

Last Day at Youngsan

This is my last day up in Youngsan.

I wandered around briefly in the Itaewon shopping area and took some interesting photos that I need to crop and resize first before I post them here. If it's one thing everybody hates, it's when someone posts a huge-ass pic. Common courtesy, people.

I went out for a little bit last night and watched a live band perform. They were a cover band too. I really don't care for cover bands but I figured what the Hell, why not listen to them for a bit. Everyone in the club was over 40 which shocked the shit out of me. After realizing this, I quickly left and wandered to another club. This was alot nicer in terms of atmosphere but there were no single chicks around. They were either in a group of friends or with their boyfriend/husband. Kinda sucks when you're looking to get laid. So I called it quits and watched Ready to Rumble in my room. Rose McGowan is definitely a hottie.

Today I am going to just relax a little at Osan before taking the bus back to Kunsan. I need to talk with the people at the Passenger Terminal regarding catching a hop too. I really don't feel like wandering off base too much so chances are I'll just read a book or something at the library while waiting for the bus to go home.

More to come as it happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words