Saturday, July 09, 2005

Last Day in Tokyo

So after being worn out from yesterday's escapade with Olga the Russian hottie, I am going to take it easy and chill out. I fly out tomorrow from Narita and dread the fucking 10 hour flight or whatever it is back to the States. I have prepared myself with music to listen to, as well as my PSP when those awful kids movies they show start to get on my nerves and I need the distraction.

For the most part I've been really glad to be back in Japan, even for a little bit but sadly know this is my last time here which is why I've downplayed it so much. Tokyo has always been kick-ass and awesome to party in, but PACAF has become an irritant and is no longer fun to be a part of. Too many rules, too much bullshit, and the return just isn't paying off. Perhaps I will return here as a civilian or otherwise but for the remainder of my time in the military, I had best stick to Europe or someplace Stateside like DC or Nellis (Vegas) where I can get lost easily and nobody will give me shit for showing my true colors.

I have some Yen burning a hole in my pocket and there is still the other Hard Rock Cafe in Ueno (Central Tokyo) that I need to go visit. Good times, good times.

See you guys in a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words