Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Day After

Today I was back at work as my usual, boring self. Everyone was asking me how I felt for my rank test yesterday and all I could say was that I had the same feeling as I did last year when I thought I had been promoted but wasn't. So this year I am just going to behave as if nothing will happen, that way if and when I do get passed up for promotion I won't be so disappointed. Really the main reason why I decided to come to Germany was for the schooling opportunies. University of Maryland has the largest campus here outside of the US and I can finish my Bachelor's Degree in Business like I have been planning. I need alot of the upper level courses which I haven't been able to do elsewhere due to lack of staffing on their part, and doing on-line courses just isn't the same. The one or two Economics courses I did through Distant Learning I ended up dropping since I couldn't understand a damn thing the teacher was trying to explain. Screw that. Here I am able to meet all the requirements and aside from doing a late night class or two, I don't have to break a sweat with crazy bullshit professors I never see. I still feel like shit from getting little sleep. On top of going 24 hours without rest, my body had to fight off this damn cold last night as I was trying to make up for both. I have more snot running down my nose than the snail tracks from a lesbian amputee marathon. That fucking gross. I need to call it another early night tonight and tomorrow I should be back to running status. Oh yeah and one last thing before I head off - the new Goldfrapp CD is worth picking up if you like Euro-Trash Disco. I picked it up today and was digging it on the way home. Alison Goldfrapp has a nice ass. She should let KMFDM do remixes of her music sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words