Friday, March 03, 2006

Snow Day

Well it snowed like a sonofabitch both yesterday and today, but today it was 10 times worse! They let us go around 1pm, although nobody in my office had the balls to make a command decision and cut us loose. This is one thing that drives me fucking nuts about the military at times. When common sense dictates that the roads are way fucking shitty and people need to leave, everyone sits around with their thumb up their ass, waiting for the boss to formally release us. The way I see it, if base leadership is giving us the go-ahead, that's all the direction I need. My job isn't that fucking important that I have to be on stand-by or whatever in the event there's a power outage or some awful car wreck. I wonder how bureaucratic agencies ever fucking manage to function. Seriously. Everyone is so goddamned afraid to take the bull by the horns with the simplest of tasks, out of fear of over-stepping their bounds. I say fuck it. If you can release people without it causing serious fucking problems, then do so. What's even worse is don't fucking deliberate about it either. Grow a set of balls, grow a set of tits, and fucking press forward. So long as nobody is broken, bleeding, or dying as the end result, chances are the choice you make isn't going to fucking break the bank so to speak. Anycase I came home and dug myself out of my driveway the same way I did this morning. I even went so far as to clear my landlord's drive way which is 3 times longer than mine, since they've been way fucking cool to me since I've been here. A small token of my gratitude. I was sweating like a whore in church by the time I was done, and the annoying old man who lives across the street decided to bother me some more. Really. What the fuck is up with this guy? I mean he's nice and all but the fucker doesn't know when to let people go about their business. One time he was talking my ear off for 45 minutes before I finally cut the old bastard off and told him I had to go inside. Now I try avoiding the fucker every chance I get. Zhombie and I went out to some Messican restaurant tonight. A fucking Messican restaurant in the middle of Germany. What are the chances on that? The food was pretty good I must admit, and there was some dumb bitch sitting behind Zhombie with her boyfriend I was digging on. She was wearing a low cut shirt and I was staring at her cleavage for the entire meal. Her dumb-ass boyfriend was completely clueless but she knew right away what I was all about. I think I'm starting to turn into what most people refer to as the "dirty old man" and think I'm going to enjoy every moment of it. I wanted to go to a titty bar afterwards, only the roads are still icy as shit and his car handles like a fucking freight train on a dirt road. Perhaps tomorrow I can get out and get my rocks off. I'm getting drunk tonight. Bitches, you just might get a drunk dial from me. Be forewarned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words