Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I need Music

Yes, I know. It sounds odd, but someone who prides himself on listening to some of the most kick-ass, take no prisoner types of music has hit a dry spell as of late. I thought that Germany would be a really cool fucking place to pick up new death metal and what not, only Kaiserslautern doesn't have SHIT for music! Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised considering these douche-bags don't have even a 7-11 or same-day service on most things. What the fuck. So, this is where you the viewer have the chance to come in and help out. The only criteria the music has to meet is: It has to rock. No lame lyrics. No whiny, self-deprecative singers. No rap. No country. If you have so much a pea-sized brain in that otherwise empty fucking head of yours, you'll have noticed the bands I've posted in the past as well as the links section to the right which shows the style of music I listen to. Aside from the occasional tits n' ass pic I get from some of the females here, I don't get shit from my fan base. This is where you can pay off all the times I've entertained you by returning the favor and hooking me up with some cool tunes. Just point the way and I'll be there. Danke.

1 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

If I liked your music I'd send you some :)

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words