Saturday, March 04, 2006

Double-Test

Okay all you retards on the short bus....I'm gonna be busy this upcoming week. I have my German final I will be studying for as well as testing for rank. I will be bouncing between one source to the other and most likely won't be doing much in the way of updating the blog. Unless of course, something really cool happens when I'm taking a break and have to go out for something, things are going to be pretty dull.

Who knows. I might get a wild hare up my ass - the Trix Rabbit perhaps - and blog about my youth or something equally amusing in my off-time. Either way if things are slow for this week, that's the reason why.

Anycase I made a bunch of drunk dials last night after slamming 8 or so beers. Heh. Talk of sexual harassment versus $3.99 a minute, midgets, and sending women the photograph of some black dude hung like a mule, and pretending that it's my photo were discussed.


And alot of belching.


Lots of belching.


Dare I say the only time I am tolerable by most standards is when I'm drunk and you bitches can be the judge of that. I even had to take a really nasty beer shit this morning too. Nothing like that to give Manuke the Shit Demon a little something extra as means of appreciation. Even shit demons need to feel like they're special from time to time.

2 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

I enjoyed my drunk dial! Thanks babe...

4:29 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Whoa. Glad I got you off the phone pretty quickly.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words