Friday, March 10, 2006

After School Dinner

Tonight my German class had an after-the-fact dinner as celebration for finishing the course. It was pretty cool but getting over to the restaurant was a royal bitch. See the Germans are really fucking lousy with their road signs and don't believe in letting you turn around just yet if you miss your turn-off. There have been plenty of times where I've had to drive 10 minutes or so out of my way, just to find the nearest goddamned round-about so I could circle back and make up for the lost turn-off. Forunately for me, a class-mate was in front of me in his big-ass American truck so following him was a sinch. Some German bus driver dude got pissed when he couldn't turn the corner because his big-ass truck was in the way and he had to back up. And then the dude started yelling at me too! Eh. Fucking cranky kraut. There was a pretty good turn out for class size. We socialized and placed orders and what not, and then after we started eating my teacher told me I did better on the final than I imagined. She knew I had been fighting this flu-bug all week and while she didn't have a grade to give, assured me I should be able to take the next level up. Fucking rock! Listen kids, I don't care normally what kind of grade I get for these elective courses since the real test of knowledge will come into play when you're on the street and have to communicate with a local. Both German classes have been an uphill battle for me, but I've always come out better for sticking to my guns and not giving up the ship. Taking the easy way out never solves anything and usually you have to double your efforts anyways. I figure just devote the time and energy to doing something worthwhile and when everything is said and done, you'll be glad you did - at least I am. Besides if I play it off right, I can get some dumb German broad to shack up with me and teach me more! Ha ha yeah right. Who we kidding here? Anycase the OTHER German class was having their end-of-course dinner too, ironically enough, and I saw some former classmates I recognized. One hottie MILF saw me and I think she damn near threw up the schnitzel she was eating, she was that disgusted by my appearance. She gave me that "Oh fuck IT'S YOU AGAIN" look I normally get from most women whom I try to get down their panties with, only they're smarter than that or not so desperate. I flashed her the typical evil-yet-cheesey grin of mine while talking to this dude how this new teacher of mine was 10 times better than the other guy. I take great pride in disgusting a hot chick just by mere presence alone. Ironically enough my German teacher suggested I try on-line dating! If that isn't the ultimate low-blow then I dunno what is. So which on-line dating services would you recommend?

1 Comments:

Blogger Machine said...

My e-mail addy is under my profile here....but incase it doesn't show it's shortbusmafia@yahoo.com

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words