Sunday, March 19, 2006

One Year Mark

So today marks the one year mark this stupid blog has been around. Jeezus Fucking Christ people. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than to read my bullshit and whining? FUCK! I will say that I've landed some hella cool friends as a result of this blog and can only hope this damn thing will get me laid eventually. I've chronicled just about every dirty little secret I have and you fuckers keep coming back for more! Well keep coming back cause I'll keep posting it here! So to celebrate I think I'll get trashed and make some drunk dials tomorrow. Since I'm on stand-by I can't do anything fun, and yes it royally stucks too. Oh well. I want each of you to celebrate in your own way - preferrably if all the hot chicks here sent me their more candid pics. I'll even rub one out for yah over the phone when I'm drunk!

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Happy Blogiversary, baby!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

Not yet.

The problem is when most chicks see me in person they realize how physically repulsive I am. Unless they're blind or something but even then they still have a sense of smell.

Almost is only good for two things - horseshoes and hand grenades and I ain't got neither!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

Keep the crude jokes and tasteless humor coming...

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words