Friday, March 17, 2006

Stand-by

Fuck. I get called in because some fuck-tard doesn't know how to manage his time today. While I won't get into details due to reasons of National Security (yeah right - bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ~!) I will say that once again I have to clean up someone else's mess! What the fuck are people here at Ram-Shaft thinking I wonder? Anycase another Angry German spray-painted some shit on a billboard, only this time the locals were quick to change it out before I could snap a photo of it. It simply read "NO AIR BASE" across the face of some German political candidate, written in plain English. I saw the movie Lord of War last night - Zhombie lemme borrow the DVD. Man that fucking film ROCKS!!!! I was having flashbacks to the video game BLACK when I was watching the opening credits and knew it was going to kick way fucking ass with that alone! Nicholas Cage makes gun running look so easy when in reality there are probably more arms dealers who die from their own merchandise than any other crime lord out there, especially if they sell defective equipment! The movie did make a good point that I don't know how many of you caught - small arms like rifles and pistols have done more damage than bombs if you think about it, and are in a sense a Weapon of Mass Destruction class. The fact that they can't wipe fuckers out the same way a chemical or biological agent can doesn't mean they're not any less effective in the long run. Jared Leto's character was a whiny bitch that should've been capped a long time ago in my opinion. What a whiny cunt-flap. Anycase tomorrow I look forward to playing more BLACK on my X-Box and hopefully I won't get bothered with some stupid bullshit. I've also contacted Mental Ernie since the fucker lives in Belgium to see if he wants to go party some time. Belgium, for the unenlightened, is about a 2 hour drive from where I live and it's an open border. I figure him and I can go get drunk and fuck some angry Belgian sluts or something and then he can make fun of it all on his website. Check his shit out if you haven't done so already - just look at the right side to find his link. Heh. It's been a while since I've spoken French so I suppose it's time to dust off the book a little. And I have never banged a French or Belgian chick so I suppose there's a first time for that too. If I end up getting a nasty STD I'll even blog about it too. Chances are he's seen this blog and thinks I'm a fucking freak and will no way have any contact with me. Heh. Cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger NeverEnough said...

You know I'm going to kick your ass for talking bad about Jared Leto! Can you just admit that he's sexy?

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words