Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More Drama

Fucking Tiffanie. Jeezus Fucking Christ goddammit. This chick is over the edge. Today I recieve from her one of those stupid "Get to know your friends" e-mail that circulate ad nauseum, just outta the blue. Okay. Whatever. Compared to last week's scared-little-girl somantics that she pulled, perhaps she's ready to talk with me again, right? WRONG. Fucking Psycho-Tits just goes from dumb to dumber. Watch: Machine: Thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore. Glad to see otherwise! Anycase, my answers are in red below. Heh. Tiffanie: First off…I never said that. second off, you caught me on a busy day and I had a lot of work to catch up to Tiffanie (again): Third off, I am not interested in a relationship; a friendship is different. Where the fuck does this shit come from? Just outta the blue, I'm getting fucking scalding hot water thrown in my face for no reason. This fucking rabid chihuahua goes for my throat the moment I throw her a fucking bone and try to be somewhat humorous. Fuck me running. So what do I do? Do I throw this immature shit back in her face? Tell her she's damaged goods? Tell her to fucking grow up and act like she's got a pair of tits? Or do I take the high road instead, and play things cool? Show her that I'm not about to wince at her fucking Tourette's outbursts the way most people do. Ah yes. This shit is one giant chess game, NOT checkers. So being the gentleman that I am (bwa ha ha), I throw this shit at her: Machine: My perception was that you didn't want to hear what I had to say, so I decided to politely excuse myself and let you contact me when you felt it was appropriate. I will never cause a scene, only because 99% of the time it's uncalled for. There is a difference between friendship and relationship yes, but they are both built on a foundation of mutual respect and tolerance. I have learned the importance of giving people their space and respect when they tell me specifically the way you did. If I am wrong or said anything inappropriate then I apologize. Silence. Not a reply. All day there was nothing. How do you respond to some shit like that? If you're some Angry Inch looking to become the next Gloria Steinem or Rosie O'Donnell, how do you retaliate over some shit like that? She can't take my ass to MEO since through all my e-mails I've remained a gentleman and haven't said anything inappropriate. I haven't harassed her and have essentially dropped her like a hot potato since a week ago last Thursday. I figure that reply is blowing her fucking mind since she's never had anyone treat her with an ounce of decency before. Yes I know, you fucking cunts don't know how to react. I'm not someone's emotional dumping ground. I'm not your fucking spiritual janitor, here to clean up whatever messes you get yourself into. The way I see it, I have PLENTY of female friends - one female friend in my opinion is more than plenty, and if it's not going to be a Friends with Benefit thing then hook me up with one of your hottie friends instead. I mean that's just common courtesy if I'm gonna have to listen to you cry on my fucking shoulder for an hour or longer and get no pussy in return (Melanie Milhorn, *ahem*). You'd be surprised of what kinda shit goes through a dude's head and how it fucks with him when he's gotta put up with the shit but ain't getting nothing for it. No wonder Zhombie is a whiny bitch. As far as I am concerned, I'm avoiding this girl like the fucking plague from here on out. Even if she has a complete change of heart and is willing to let me fuck her 9 ways from Sunday, I will be hard-pressed to carry through with it. Either way the choice I would make would be the wrong choice and would hate myself even more so than I do now for getting involved with her. I can only hope that from here on out whatever damage control I do works to my benefit and said crazy-twat's actions humiliate herself without help from any outside influence. I love it when people are their own worst enemy. Heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruckus said...

ha ha hah

that is great...i got my privacy settings on now...so look out world:)

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words