Saturday, June 24, 2006

Home Videos

Okay - all you assholes out there know I can be one royally fucked-up prick at times, and at other times I'm still that demented 15 year old kid at heart - today I was one of them. I went to Trier for the day. Trier as it turns out, was the capitol of the Western Roman empire for a while before the Roman Empire collapsed. The Roman emperor CONSTANTINE lived there for about 10 years before he was called on some business to never return. The Porta Nigra, or "Black Gate" as it is known as, still stands today, and similar to the pyramids in Egypt, is made with alarming precision. It's amazing what a little elbow grease and alot of slave labor can do. Anycase, all day I was walking around and saw people with their dogs. Big dogs, little dogs, dogs of all breeds. I went to a public park and watched people sunbathe, read books, and play with their dogs. Some Germans were getting drunk as well since this World Cup Soccer Match is really starting to pick up and they're feeling an unusual sense of patriotism that hasn't been felt in ages. I started to wonder whether or not there is anything on the market out there that has dogs shitting in public places. It would be funny as hell too! Dog Shit Video, Volume 1. They have Bum Fights which is pretty fucking low brow as you get (I own all 3 volumes on DVD) plus a Stripper Fights video too (which I also gladly own) - so why not something this juvenile and immature? I have a JVC Super VHS-C camera that is just sitting there collecting dust. I need to break the fucker out and go buy some blank video tapes and then go out to the local public park. We've been having lots of good weather lately and people will be walking their dogs. I can compile a collection and then try marketing it if time permits. Maybe I should put a spin on the video and show me dousing the dog turd with lighter fluid and then dropping a lit match on it too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ruckus said...

or you could spray the dog with a water hose while he was mid-deuce:) that would be great:)

3:12 AM  
Blogger Ruckus said...

or you could make a video of dogs fellating themselves:) my dog always tries to get away with that in public...

3:14 AM  
Blogger Ruckus said...

he must be very flexible:)

12:45 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

If I could I would never leave the house.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Ruckus said...

i have heard many a guy say that:)

trust me, neither would we:)

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words