Friday, June 09, 2006

What the fuck

What the fuck was up with Blogger these past few days? Jeezus Fucking Christ - it was like the fucking website shut down right after 6-6-6 Day or something. And I wanted to do some updates. Perhaps it was some stupid curse as a result of my posting. Or perhaps some dumbass at Blogger didn't pay attention to what he was doing and wiped out a shitload of important files. Whatever. Anycase I took my fitness test the other day and passed the fucker. I cranked out my sit-ups, push-ups and ran my ass off. For doing 1 1/2 mile in 12:07 I suppose it's not too bad for some miserable old bastard like myself. Today we were doing office PT and these kids who are 19,20 years old are crapping out - can't even do 10 push-ups without breaking a sweat and giving up. And I outran them all too. Come to think of it, what's up with younger people in the military these days? THEY'RE ALL FUCKING FAT. Now I'm not one to cast stones, as I was once a former fat-ass as well, only I put down the Twinkies and the X-Box controller and made it a point to go to the gym 5 days a week. I still do and it shows when I do my fitness testing. I think we're going to have alot of people score shitty when it comes time to do their annual test. I need to get drunk. And laid. Perhaps in my inebriated state can bang the local fat chick or something. Or perhaps some nasty old German woman in her 50's looking to score some young dick. Women are like dogshit as the saying goes - the older they get the easier they are to pick up. So long as I don't have to deal with her once the beer wears off, I suppose it's all good. That's why people have sex in bathroom stalls. Tomorrow I'm going to Mosel and Sunday I'm going to Neulienigen with STACY and her new man. I'm gonna torture the fuck outta this kid as to why it is he's banging my troop and hasn't had the decency to introduce himself to me yet. I wanna ask him if the carpet matches the curtains or not. Heh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruckus said...

ha ha ha:)

maybe you just need a grudge fuck to rid yourself of some angst:)

6:47 PM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

I was actually easier when I was younger. Now I'm getting a conscience...

11:13 PM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Prostitution. Treat yourself. Just do it. Paying for a girl's dinner then getting laid is the same damn thing.

2:09 AM  
Blogger Ruckus said...

so true, so true....

wisdom doesn't always come with age, but usually women do:)

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words