Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Weekend Madness

Okay. So I haven't had much of a chance to update this piece of shit blog that keeps all you fuckers entertained only because I've been running around like some goddamned retard with his hair on fire. Case in point I went to Mosel with STACY and her new boyfriend RAAB. I was going to brutalize the fuck outta RAAB, only he's kinda cool and didn't deserve the normal punishment I dish out to fucking assholes who wanna bang my troops. Kinda quiet dude and Stacy swears up and down he's a virgin BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA yeah right. RAAB is only playing that shit because he knows the chixdiggit. I suppose I could learn a thing or two from him. Eh. Whatever. Anycase I went to Mosel on Sat-turd-day as I mentioned and then went to Neulienigen Castle on Sunday. Both days were raucous wine-tasting days where I would get shit-faced on the wine we were trying. Usually I'm a beer kinda guy and will cross deserts far and wide for Jack & Coke, but I decided to put my nuts in a jar by the door for once and drink some pussy liquor for a change. With the 2006 FIFA World Cup bullshit going on you can't even make it to downtown Kaiserslautern without some bullshit stau holding you up. No way in hell am I gonna go down there just to drink beer and get into fights with some bullshit soccer hooligans. Fucking assholes will ruin my buzz. Oh yeah. And I bought an X-BOX 360 yesterday. With the works. The fucking thing is still sitting inside the box and I won't have a chance to play with it like some goddamned retard until the semester is over. I've got a shitload of homework to do since I'm taking big-boy German and don't have the luxury of fucking around with piddly shit (such as this blog for example). Expect updates here whenever and where ever I can find time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words