Monday, June 19, 2006

Not much time

I haven't had much time to update this stupid blog as you all know - alot of work has been getting done and when I'm not at work either ZHOMBIE is over or I'm having to do some kind of stupid bullshit with GOMEZ or STACY. All 3 of them are starting to get on my goddamned nerves for one reason or another and I would just love to put all 3 of them in a closet and lock the fucking door. Permanently. Just. No. More. People. Period. Fucking lately I've been getting all sorts of comments as to "how evil" I really am - everyone from my own MOTHER to the assholes in my German class are commenting on how repulsive my character is truly becoming. Hey can I help it if you can't polish a turd? Fuck no. You get what you give and I'm tired of giving shit and not getting anything back in return. Ironically enough, SISTER CHRISTIAN today started ragging how all I do is talk about video games and Japan when I am in class. Well shit it's not like I can talk about pussy and Satanism openly without getting some kind of reprimand. Even here I am reluctant to talk about getting laid since it rarely happens, but I enjoy a raunchy joke just as much as the next red-blooded man does. I think what it's really starting to boil down to is how people are starting to pay attention not so much as to what I say but as to what I do. My behavior - that is. To a certain extent I will always rebel against society, established norms, and what other people expect from me as a "man". Not the "I'm 15 years old and I'm angry so I'm going to piss off my parents by acting out and wearing obnoxious clothing" routine but the fact I oppose all the PTA, white-picket-fence bullshit that gets hyped up to being more than what it really is. Believe me, I hate the ghetto and I hate the trailer park but with suburbia as the alternative between those two it makes living in the back of a van with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a shotgun that much more appealing. More and more people that don't know me mistake me for being married with a family but that's only because they haven't spent any time around me. I'm especially good at blending in when I need to. But what is it that ultimately makes someone "evil"? Is it because they oppose what's established as being "good" or is it because they have a different set of values all together instead? Nobody ever truly sees themselves as being a "bad person" unless they are very self-aware and are completely comfortable with having such a title. Myself it doesn't bother me so much to be labeled as such and gladly flaunt my imperfections. I do what I do and make no apology for it. The way I see it, nobody else does so why should I start? Aw fuck it - I'm glad to be what I am and am glad people acknowledge it. They can remain uneasy about it all they want - I'm having too much fun to quit!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruckus said...

but i want to see what a shiny turd would look like:)

no worries machine, i love you just the way that you are...you gonna share that Jack with me?

2:58 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

Anytime Ruckus. Bring the Coke since I'm out of Diet Sierra Mist

9:50 PM  
Blogger Ruckus said...

how about diet or coke zero (my latest fave)? we need to find a sale at the bx-ee:)

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words