Sunday, July 09, 2006

Bitche, France

So kids, for once THE MACHINE decided to say "fuck working on the weekend" and do something different for a change. I put down the Playstation controller, got in my car and went to BITCHE, FRANCE. It turns out the French/German border is closer to where I live than previously imagined - within 45 minutes to an hour I can drive there and pick my nose at the rude bastards. I did it yesterday when I dragged my nagging mother whose visiting me out to burn off some of her pent up energy. Old people can be wiley when they've had too much coffee. I discovered this unknown fact this past Friday - when one of my office co-workers hooked me up with one of her friends. This fat German chick with a messed up grill but tits that could feed an army, named Annette. Now as mentioned previously here on the Black Rusted Van, I'll bang chicks of all shapes and sizes and I'll sleep better at night, it don't bother me. Annette is one of these girls that doesn't have much going in the way of looks department but you can throw down beers with her, tell all sorts of raunchy fart and dick jokes and whose hygiene (unlike Kat the Wiccan chick) seems to be pretty decent. So despite the fact she has 1 real strike going against her (that grill of hers - we're talking Austin Powers teeth here), she has 4 things going in her favor (especially them titties - the size of cannonballs!). Ah but enough of her - the way I found my way to Bitche France is that she lives in Zweibrucken which is a stone's throw away. We decided to hook up for dinner and then go walking around afterwards, and when I was driving over there kept seeing signs for Bitche. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed "There's a place called BITCHE?" and sure enough there was. I was told that if I essentially follow the signs I can cross over without so much a problem. It peaked my curiousity and went the very next day. Anycase because we all went out together, Annette and my co-worker Sabine decided to call it an early night, which over here an early night is around 11pm. She gave me a wink like she wants to meet again, but this time not so much on formal terms. I'm thinking the feather, the tube of K-Y, blindfolds, mouth-gag and black leather. And of course whatever she wants to do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

Damn, your mom is still there?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Ruckus said...

that is true c.adam...a good dental plan is worth it's weight in gold:)

You must be going to her place...don't want your moms to ruin the mood:)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

You crack me up. Only you would go find a town called Bitche!

2:57 AM  
Blogger Machine said...

"Moms" plural?

Last time I checked, one was too much.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Ruckus said...

well i meant it in a slang kind of way...nevermind:P

my mom is the best, my dad was just the dick i rode in on:)

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words