Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Wiccan Chick

Eh. The 4th of July weekend happened. I worked. I studied. I took my German mid-term. I didn't do so hot (I ended up getting a C-). Perhaps I shouldn't study so much. Anycase I met this weird Wiccan chick the other day. Her name was Kat and she is 24 years old. This is the second or perhaps third time now I've met some chick with mental issues with that name. As always she had the poor hygiene and low-maintenance apparel. A white wife-beater t-shirt, black bra, cammie cargo pants and some brown long-sleeve shirt with way too many bracelets and ear piercings for her to know what to do with. And it looked like she hadn't brushed her teeth or washed her hair in days. What the fuck izzit with all these Wiccan/Pagan chicks? It's like they're the hippies of our generation or something. They think that by doing this it's supposed to be "cool" or something. On the flip side just about every chick that has claimed to be "Wiccan" or "Pagan" I've been able to bang like a screen door with relative ease. She was taking TOO much an interest when I was talking with her the other day. I merely introduced myself and she did the rest of the talking. So what. I figure tomorrow I'll check up on her tomorrow or something - see if she wants to go out this weekend. Who knows? I might finally get to blow off some much-needed steam for a change.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

All chicks with that name are psychotic.

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words