Monday, July 03, 2006

Stalker-Be-Gone

So I think I took care of the stalker. In not so many words I told her to get lost and to quit bugging the hell outta me. It's been a day and I haven't heard from her so we'll see. Had a REALLY disturbing dream last night. I mean WAY FUCKED UP SHIT. Most people when they have nightmares dream of monsters, demons, or some kind of subconscious fear that manifests itself as they sleep. Not me. I dreamt that I was married to RICKI FUCKING LAKE. JEEZUS GODDAMNED CHRIST. What the fuck. Why can't I have normal fucked-up psychotic dreams? Why can't I dream about the stuff MOST NORMAL people are afraid of? Why? Because I'm not normal for one thing, and I secretly fear ending up like every other asshole on the face of the planet whose stuck with the fat nagging wife, the mini-van payment, screaming goddamned thankless brats who think you're stupid and a total dork, and the male-pattern baldness as a result of it all. FUCK THAT. Perhaps I should make an appointment with a therapist and ask him what it all means. I have no problem banging fat chicks since I've had plenty of good times in the past but something this fucked-up just ain't right. Ricki fucking Lake. Scary.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruckus said...

i guess it is better than dreaming that you were married to RuPaul...

best of luck with the stalker:)

4:51 AM  
Blogger Manic The Doodler said...

As fat chicks go, Rikki Lake ain't half bad. At least she has money...

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words