Saturday, December 16, 2006

Over-worked and Under-sexed

Heh. This whole week has been nothing but one knock-down, drag-out bitch slap at work. Like I mentioned previously, I have been fucking elevating our Occupational rates so my commander can get her pussy waxed next year when we get the bullshit dog-and-pony award for being best office in Europe. "Results, not excuses" has been my motto for the longest time and she damn well knows this, which is why I'm kinda pissed that she put me into a work section where everything is fucked up and needs fixing. Eh. Whatever. Anycase the stress-related dreams are coming back again - the other night I dreamt I had to take a serious dump, and every brown trout I was releasing from captivity contained hornets that were flying around once I pinched a loaf off. Most people see corn in their turds, I see yellow jackets. It didn't hurt either but the crazy part was when I had to push out a turd like there was no tomorrow, I thought I had shit out the entire hive. I blame it on switching to Bumblebee Tuna brand instead of sticking with the Starkist brand Tuna I usually eat. Another fucking weird dream I had last night was I dreamt I was back home in California, and my parents had somehow taken all my belongings here in Germany, and decided to destroy them on the spot. How or why they chose to do this, or how or why they got everything there I dunno, but it really pissed me the fuck off. Everything - clothing, music, video games, books - all destroyed and going to be burned. I was pissed off and left the area. Gathered what few items I had left and walked away. The only thing that I can say is that because I'm not getting laid on a recurring basis, the stress plus the blue-balls is starting to warp my subconscious even more. Before you know it, my skin will be turning blue from the dreaded S.B.D. and I'll end up shaving my head and drooling all the time. I plan on doing something about that tonight, by going out possibly. Perhaps if I'm lucky I can find some drunk slut to bang at the E-Club. She's gonna need a neck-brace and a wheelchair once I'm done with her. Only then will the fucked up dreams go away, only then will the stress subside, and only then I'll be able to get back on path. It's kinda fucking sad that despite the great achievements humanity is capable of accomplishing, if you don't take care of your basic needs, everything else just falls apart. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words