Sunday, December 17, 2006

Attack of the Rabid Poodle

Poodles are supposed to be cute. They're supposed to be great lap-dogs too. Not Tiffanie. Jeezus Fucking Goddamned Christ - I think I'm starting to get something I didn't bargain for with this girl. It really isn't worth blogging about but what the hell - I figure it's gonna keep the 5 people who read this blog entertained, so here goes. I'm at the BX PowerZone today asking the zit-faced cashier about the Godfather movies - see Dave, my co-worker, compares me to The Godfather since I get results at work, and how I've never seen them, I'm curious as to how I compare to the character. As I'm talking to said testosterone boy, I feel someone come up from behind me and knock my knee out in a playful fashion. I turn around and see Tiffanie the Rabid Poodle run off in the other direction. I finish my conversation and when I turn around to see what the fuck it is that she's doing, she's practically at the other end of the store. Fuck it, forget it. I'm not about to deal with this fucking creature. I was telling Zhombie about this tonight when he comes over to my place. As it turns out, Tiffanie's reputation preceeds her in the Med Group - everyone knows what a fucking nut-job she is - even Zhombie, who is like the pot calling the kettle black. Funny how it is that often times I'm the last person to find out about this shit - had I known I would've never asked her out to dinner last week. I just hope she fucking forgets about me and finds some other dude to stalk. Still, for a 21 year old hottie, that pussy has got to be aching sooner or later. Chances are I could fucking rock her world and then some, only to get the Basic Instinct ice pick in my back. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words