Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Holiday Madness

I hate the holidays. It's been well-established so no need to beat a dead horse on this one. Everything about this time of year turns my stomach and that's good enough.

But fucking (Butt-fucking is more like it) Zhombie once again proves to be a fucking idiot and embarassment when in public. This time, I went to my supervisor's house for X-Mas dinner celebration.

Miss Stephanie, as you know, is awesome to work for - but the sad news is that she's leaving our office for another job across base as the Base Career Advisor, leaving me in the hell hole known as Occupational Health. So far I've managed to get our compliance rates up to 99.1% despite having worked there for less than a month. It's required alot of overtime and as a result has taken alot out of me - hence my lack of blogging.

Anycase, since the Z is a bigger loser than I am, I figured he should come along and get a home cooked meal for a change. Figure that interacting with more people would do him good. Right?

Wrong.

Said fuck-face makes a complete ass of himself amidst my co-workers by doing shitty BORAT imitations and making fun of the Jews. He whines about work and acts like a complete fucking moron with my cell phone the moment I put it down. If it weren't for the fact we did time together in Korea, I'd ditch his stupid fucking ass in a heart-beat. But never again will I invite him to a quasi-office function where people that don't know him so well won't be looking at me like "what the fuck were you thinking by bringing HIM to this event?". I need to make some new friends or something.

Anycase, Friday I spent a better part of the day in the Emergency Room at Landstuhl from suffering a minor concussion. Like a dumb-ass I hit my head on the over-hanging bookshelf my desk has when I wasn't paying attention, although normally I shake it off and press on. Not this time.

This time I had difficulty with my vision, I felt slightly disoriented, and couldn't perform fine motor functions like placing paperwork in document protectors. I went down the hall to Flight Medicine and asked if one of my friends could do a quick neuro check on me, only he declined due to "legal" reasons. Instead he said that he would make sure I'm aqueezed in to see a doc since there were absolutely NO patients booked and they had an open schedule.

I go up to the front desk and tell them I needed to get seen, and that I had already recieved permission from their NCOIC. Some fat ugly A1C bull-dyke lesbian starts to pipe up and tells me that because I'm not empaneled there for health care, that I can't be seen. I politely tell her that it's been taken care of, and again I get a bunch of bureaucratic horse-shit. Instead of furthering the conversation, I grab her boss whom I had spoken with 2 seconds earlier, and he told her to get me in.

A quick set of vitals, and 40 minutes later, I finally get evaluated by miss bitchy-cunt-pussy-twat flight surgeon. This chick is an Academy grad and thinks that she's hot shit because she's a doctor as well. And she has one of those goddamned annoying pony tails that she never outgrew from college either. Eh whatever. I'm not about to look a gift horse in the mouth (especially since I used to work Flight Medicine before I was forced out by this bullshit merger) but calmly explained to her my symptoms. She orders a CT scan on me and tells me to go to Landstuhl E.R. to get followed up with. All she had to do was put the order in the computer.

And then she decided to add insult to injury.

Out of the blue, she lectures me on how they're doing me the "favor" by seeing me instead of my normal doctor, and how "unprofessional" I was to the airman when she was giving me a load of shit. She hadn't been anywhere near the conversation nor had she seen previous experiences I've had with Airman Twat over disagreements - she blindly shoved her foot up my ass by verbally chastising me. Instead of arguing back or behaving like some fucking douche-back, I respectfully answered "yes ma'am" and let her speak her bit. I wanted to tell her how I had been working that careerfield for the better part of 13 years and while she was squeezing zits in high school and fidgeting with her training bra, I was in shit-holes like Saudi Arabia and Korea - repeatedly. What the fuck does some Academy grad know about being enlisted?

Anycase the rest of the day was spent in a haze, going from one exam room to the next. I had a co-worker drive me home and then Dave come pick me up the next day so I could get my car. Zhombie, as usual, failed to come through. Well not entirely perhaps - he did come through once, but that was because he was already on his way to work when I called and needed a jump for my car.

This New Year's Eve I plan on spending AWAY from Zhombie, AWAY from this neck of the woods, and with Julie, who is just as fucked up and an over-all pain-in-the-ass to deal with. But at least she has girlfriends who are receptive to my advances, and on occasion has served as a friends-with-benefits buddy too. All I ask is that any friends I make from here on out get me the hook-up with the girls they know, if they themselves aren't gonna give it up (that last portion applies to females specifically). I'm tired of this whole celibacy crap.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ignore these four words